+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HH eccr Titanium Stand

RBW Member Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme

Dolphin

HH eccr Titanium Stand

Enrique Alvarez of Diving Marine Specialties Corp has designed a titanium stand for the Hammerhead eCCR. I own one and it is a godsend, esp. the handle on the head, it was worth the wait! He is now taking orders I believe. I took some shots of mine in my studio today and will share with you. It has a cutout for your 6 Cuft drysuit inflator bottle and bracket. I used mine for the first time on August 1st 2010, with Enrique with his rig as well, diving off of NJ on the wreck of the "Gulf Trader". Works like a charm!
    Attached Images

RBW Member Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme

Dolphin

Re: Hammerhead eCCR titanium stand!

Here are two shots of Enrique using his HH eCCR with titanium stand. One note is this a prototype stand, and his production model is not slated to have the bottom sheet metal, just the open end, as in the studio shots in the previous post. If you demanded the bottom piece, I am sure he'd do it for you, it's just not necc.
    Attached Images

Sorta New Member w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

ISC Hammer-MEG

Re: Hammerhead eCCR titanium stand!

Dan

Thanks for the pics. I agree that the handle is sweet! Titanium should help with the butt weight for many of us.

Bill
    Bill Ripley

Rebreathers are something that we have to go to in order to dive the way we want to dive. They are not something we go to for any other reason.

Andy Favata CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker's Avatar
    rEvo

Inspiration, Kiss classic

Re: HH eccr Titanium Stand

Nice Job Enrique!

Andy

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

Hi Dan, nice meeting you yesterday. The stand came out very nicely. When Enrique made my Mk15 stand last year I had him weld some d-rings on the bottom for sidemount and I love it.

Hammerhead Extreme

Dolphin

After diving Enrique's HH titanium stand for over four months and it has been a big help. While the HH rig sat a bit low in my taste, the addition of the 6" taller helped don the rig and it also leans backwards a bit, so less tendency to fall over forward. The most needed part was the handle on the top. For a year, I had nothing to grab onto, and this answers the problem. You have a place to pickup your kit from the top (and now bottom), place to clip your stuff off to while staged, even a way to restrain your kit along the gunwhales if you desire. I can't say enough good things about this stand, and it's so lightweight, adds nothing to your ass, and there are d-rings on the bottom to clip your BO tanks to. So many answers to problems!
    Here is a pic of the HH stand with me wearing the kit. I have a 50 lb. lift bag stowed in the cutout at the bottom.....another nice afterthought.
    Happy new year,
    -Dan
    Attached Images

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Excellent pictures, Dan!

Beats my "Kevin walking around the shop in his shorts" pics any day of the week!

Thanks for posting!

Kevin.

RBW Member tomhanaway is on a distinguished road tomhanaway is on a distinguished road tomhanaway's Avatar

Can anyone confirm if this stand with handle will work with the new extreme head?

Thanks,
    Tom Hanaway

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by tomhanaway  View Original Post
    Can anyone confirm if this stand with handle will work with the new extreme head?

Thanks,
    Tom Hanaway
    It will work find with the stand but not the handle

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    It will work find with the stand but not the handle

At least until Enrique gets ahold of an Extreme Head... I give it about 5 minutes before he dreams up some new cool Titanium Thingie...

Kevin.