+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unicorns of the Sea

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Unicorns of the Sea

Unicorns of the Sea
    Text and Photography by Doug Ebersole
    At some point, every scuba diver dreams of diving with a whale shark (Rhiniodon Typus). Like many divers, I traveled the globe for years searching for them but to no avail. I always seemed to hear the same old thing – “you should have been here last week”. In my mind, whale sharks were the “unicorns of the sea”.

Click on above image to read editorial

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Re: Unicorns of the Sea

Nice article and pictures Doug, Mel and I have also tried to swim with the Whale Sharks but also struck out, they showed up just as we were leaving Mexico :-(

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Re: Unicorns of the Sea

Sounds like the luck we usually have. This time, however, we hit the "mother load"!

Doug