+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Home at last

Cave Addict CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh's Avatar
    HammerHead

Sentinel-Inspo-Optima-Prism 2

Re: Home at last

Quote Originally Posted by DWill  View Original Post
    Hmmmm cave class maybe!!!

Know anywhere we can stay?
    I'm sure we could arrange for your room..... :)

So Cal Tech Diver aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie's Avatar
    Meg

Inspo (when it works)

What… well if you must know I've really been doing some sat diving in the gulf.

Can't really go into though coz it's all classified of course. But I'm sure you've heard how I stopped the oil?

Not really a big deal though, just another bullet point on my ever expanding resume really.

I've got a meeting with the CG tomorrow seems they want to interview me for something.

So little time so much to respond to.
    Wait a minute... is this Dave or Doug?
    Andrew Ainslie

Buhlmann = Bend and Mend
    VPM/RGBM = Mend and Bend
    GF 35-50/70-85 = Mend and Mend

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

What… well if you must know I've really been doing some sat diving in the gulf.

Can't really go into though coz it's all classified of course. But I'm sure you've heard how I stopped the oil?

Not really a big deal though, just another bullet point on my ever expanding resume really.

I've got a meeting with the CG tomorrow seems they want to interview me for something.

So little time so much to respond to.
    Dude, you are a legend in your own mind!

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Dude, you are a legend in your own mind!
    Hmmm, if I can't be a real legend I can always make something up.

Seems to work for some people ;)

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by aainslie  View Original Post
    Wait a minute... is this Dave or Doug?
    Andrew, it's the Internet it can be whomever you want it to be.

Not a euphemism! woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody's Avatar

Andrew, it's the Internet it can be whomever you want it to be.

Now we are talking...Giggity giggity giggity giggity!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2