Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hammerhead eCCR titanium stand!

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: Hammerhead eCCR titanium stand!

It's sad that some people think their kind of diving is the only kind, and their configuration is the only one acceptable. On the other hand, I change my configuration significantly between Northeast wreck diving, Florida cave diving, and Caribbean reef diving. If people saw me bring a catch bag, pole spear or wreck hammer into a cave, I would be shot on site. Yes, entanglements can happen anyplace. But weighing the risks against the needs or convenience is what individual choice is all about. And I'm not going to let the callous comments of someone half a world away who dives in very different conditions bother me. I try to learn from what others do. Some things look good and I'll try them. Others don't seem to fit my needs or style. It's all about personal choice, and I fully accept the consequences of mine.

The only other solution would be to gear up with everything I need and then have someone completely wrap me up in clear pallet wrap. No more entanglement issues.

The most unsafe thing about Enrique is his tendency to drop his light.

Ken

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Re: Hammerhead eCCR titanium stand!

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    It's sad that some people think their kind of diving is the only kind, and their configuration is the only one acceptable. On the other hand, I change my configuration significantly between Northeast wreck diving, Florida cave diving, and Caribbean reef diving. If people saw me bring a catch bag, pole spear or wreck hammer into a cave, I would be shot on site. Yes, entanglements can happen anyplace. But weighing the risks against the needs or convenience is what individual choice is all about. And I'm not going to let the callous comments of someone half a world away who dives in very different conditions bother me. I try to learn from what others do. Some things look good and I'll try them. Others don't seem to fit my needs or style. It's all about personal choice, and I fully accept the consequences of mine.

The only other solution would be to gear up with everything I need and then have someone completely wrap me up in clear pallet wrap. No more entanglement issues.

The most unsafe thing about Enrique is his tendency to drop his light.

Ken
    Well put.... btw.... He also loses bottom timers but that's a different story...

To some.... "Dive Safe"

To others... "Dive Safe and Get a life"

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3