+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HMS Audacious footage, Malin Head

HMS Audacious footage, Malin Head

Hi RBW,

I've uploaded another short clip from the June trips to Malin Head.

YouTube - filmingunderwater's Channel

This one was shot with the Sony HDV camera in Gates housing but the vis was not it's usual self and the water very green.

It is the genuine footage and not corrected in any way, hope you enjoy!

Regards

Rich Stevenson

Last edited by Linda Bowen; 12th January 2011 at 22:07. Reason: Non-Supporter commercial link

rEvoluzzer onliner is an unknown quantity at this point onliner's Avatar
    SF2 mCCR, rEvo III mCCR

Re: HMS Audacious footage, Malin Head

Very nice video and great visbility.

Regards

Volker

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Nice footage Rich. Also an interesting light setup. Perhaps something we can talk about at Eurotek.

Take care,

Peter

Rebreather World Member Almvsalutay will become famous soon enough Almvsalutay will become famous soon enough Almvsalutay will become famous soon enough Almvsalutay will become famous soon enough Almvsalutay's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Sentinel, Inspiration Classic

Rich
    Excellent, brings back old memories.

Al

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

[quote=richstevenson;330080]
    -but the vis was not it's usual self and the water very green.

Regards

Rich Stevenson

Yeah, right. Thanks Rich, for reminding me what good viz looks like!
    Dont forget to send those bits you want modding bud.

Brent
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 12th January 2011 at 22:07.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Member RobinB is an unknown quantity at this point RobinB's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision, JJ-CCR

Inspiration Classic

Hi Rich,

Nice to see this images. Makes me smile when I think off the wonderful trip to Malin Head last june.

What was the date you shot this footage? Is it me with the scooter at the end or someone else?

Cheers, Robin

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Nice video, which light did You using for the film on Your camera and the guy with the sentinel on his scooter.
    Cheers and thanks for sharing
    Ossi
    Attached Images

Hi Robin,

Quote Originally Posted by RobinB  View Original Post
    Hi Rich,

Nice to see this images. Makes me smile when I think off the wonderful trip to Malin Head last june.

What was the date you shot this footage? Is it me with the scooter at the end or someone else?

Cheers, Robin
    That was definitely you, you can also just see Jaap halfway through the movie as we're heading back to the shot, he's just in the left of the frame

If you email me your address I will send the raw footage to you, mine is rich@deepbluediving.co.uk

Cheers

Rich

Hi Ossi,

Quote Originally Posted by gerstl_ossi  View Original Post
    Nice video, which light did You using for the film on Your camera and the guy with the sentinel on his scooter.
    Cheers and thanks for sharing
    Ossi
    The light is the wonderful Death Ray 200HMI mounted on a Silent Submersion scooter made by Rodney Nairn in Florida

Brilliant set up, just a bit heavy for jumping off a boat!

Glad you enjoyed it!!

Cheers

Rich

Mr Fox Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox's Avatar
    Sentinel

KISS

only 7 days to go and I'll be able to see it in person. The video has left me with a huge grin of anitcipation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast