+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for CCR dive buddies!

RBW Member sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330's Avatar
    Who cares

A few

Looking for CCR dive buddies!

I've just moved from Western Canada to Eastern Canada this summer and had had very little success finding CCR buddies where I live as most tech diver here have been sucked into the GUE/DIR Collective. I'm looking for some fairly regular CCR buddies to to dive in the 1000 Island Brockville area and Great Lake area. I'm really interested in getting out to the Jodery before the season ends. I have a Meg, scooter, and I'm good for any depth/run time.

Scott

Closed Account Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Re: Looking for CCR dive buddies!

Send Steve (Doppler) a PM. He lives up that way and dives the river regularly, I think.

--
    Art

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Re: Looking for CCR dive buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by sensor330  View Original Post
    I've just moved from Western Canada to Eastern Canada this summer and had had very little success finding CCR buddies where I live as most tech diver here have been sucked into the GUE/DIR Collective. I'm looking for some fairly regular CCR buddies to to dive in the 1000 Island Brockville area and Great Lake area. I'm really interested in getting out to the Jodery before the season ends. I have a Meg, scooter, and I'm good for any depth/run time.

Scott
    hi scott, email me your email address and i will hook you up with a bunch of fun loving ccr divers in your area. blair, spanky, and scott all come to mind. they dont spend much time here on the board but are very active ccr divers.
    mel
    scubagrunt@hotmail.com
    ps eventually the ccr will grow in that area and take over the collective!!

+ Reply to Thread