+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Bonjour" from france

Steven Steven242 is on a distinguished road Steven242 is on a distinguished road Steven242's Avatar
    hCCR rEvoIII (CE)

"Bonjour" from france

Hello everyone,

Novice in rebreather-diving, I bought a rEvo, went to Safaga with rEvo-daddy Paul himself and did the IANTD CCR diver course.

In love with my new toy, no more bubbles for me...!!!

Safe diving to all of you...

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: "Bonjour" from france

Felicitations et bienvenue!

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by Steven242  View Original Post
    Hello everyone,

Novice in rebreather-diving, I bought a rEvo, went to Safaga with rEvo-daddy Paul himself and did the IANTD CCR diver course.

welcome, you will have fun with your new toy!!
    mel

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Bonjour Steven
    welcome on board.

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Steven242  View Original Post
    Hello everyone,

congratulations Steven! was a good week!

pictures??

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

Steven Steven242 is on a distinguished road Steven242 is on a distinguished road Steven242's Avatar
    hCCR rEvoIII (CE)

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt  View Original Post
    welcome, you will have fun with your new toy!!
    mel
    Thanks Mel.
    To be honest, until 3 weeks ago, I never heard of you before... (sorry)
    But having your name mentioned several times during some conversations between master Paul and his pupil Birga, I asked Paul about you and he adviced me: "If you are new into rebreathers and you want to buy a book, this is the one you should get..." (referring to "Rebreathers Simplified").
    And because I'm always trying to be a good student , I'm looking to buy a copy of your book...

hCCR rEvoIII (CE)

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    congratulations Steven! was a good week!

pictures??

paul
    Thanks Paul.
    As you say: it was a good week! A lot of fun, very interesting and I had a great time (even during the 3th rebreather-dive of my life with my ADV tightened to much so it got stuck LOL).
    Pictures will be on RW asap. (If I tell you that Micka took about 800 photo's only on the day we dived the Rosie, sorting them will take a moment... )

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Congrats to the new toy and welcome on board.

RBW Member carcharodon1957 is an unknown quantity at this point carcharodon1957's Avatar
    oxygers-ida 71-submatix

rEvo3 hCCR

Salut et bienvenue mon ami!

Bon choix!

best regards
    Bernard

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Bonjour Steven,

It was nice meeting you and your family.
    Good training and diving with the rEvo and The rEvo Daddy.
    Like Paul said, was a wonderful week and you are a great buddy!
    Looking forward to more diving with my unit, maybe see you in Egypt again.

Best Regards,
    Davy