+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: -212m by COPIS/MEG: Gigi Casati in Matka Vrelo (Macedonia)

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: -212m by COPIS/MEG: Gigi Casati in Matka Vrelo (Macedonia)

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Mousa  View Original Post
    ISC's recommendation for the intermediate pressure for the O2 feed from the first stage be around 7 to 8 ata. .....
    Mousa
    but with the first stage free, this would mean that at 200m, the IP would have risen to 28 bars, so the oxygen flow would be more then 2 litres/min???

unless I'm missing something completely?

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

Re: -212m by COPIS/MEG: Gigi Casati in Matka Vrelo (Macedonia)

So the first stage in surface gives me 0,5L/min of oxygen. This is my metabolic consuption in the decompressions

About the oxygen
    in the rebreather you have an important quantity of diluent so to change the PpO2 you need time. I don't spend a lot of time at the bottom.

I spend in others dives 15-20 minutes under 150m without problems.

Ciao
    Gigi