+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: iPhone V-Planner v2.00 - sneak peek

RebreatherWorld Sponsor rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh's Avatar

iPhone V-Planner v2.00 - sneak peek

Hi,

We are doing a revision on the iPhone app. We are pleased to announce that we have revised the main screen to match the familiar V-Planner "checked list" system. This program should be ready in a week or two.

Regards
    Ross Hemingway
    ------------------------------------------

V-Planner PC, Mac, Mobile, iPhone-iPod, Android. MultiDeco Android, PC, Mac.
    V-Planner Live and MultiDeco-X1 for the Liquivision X1 dive computer.
    MultiDeco-DR5 for the DR-5 dive computer.

1 half of Team Flasheart pingu570 is an unknown quantity at this point pingu570's Avatar
    VR Sentinel

Re: iPhone V-Planner v2.00 - sneak peek

From what the one screen shows, I`m looking forwards to it!

RBW Member NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

This is now available in the Apps store

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Anything in the plan for the iPad?

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by NickB  View Original Post
    This is now available in the Apps store
    Upgrading as I type. Thanks Ross.......

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Ross

How does you program ($44.99) compare to Baltic Deco Planner ($16.99)?

It has both VPM and Bulhmann with all settings and changes being user selectable within the program itself versus the PIA method of exiting the program and going to the iPhone setting app.

What does yours offer in addition at 2.5X the price?

This is a serious question since I do not want to pay such a high price only to find it does not provide anything better and maybe not as easy to use.

John

RBW Member NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

The new version is a vast improvement on V1, but is still a pale comparison of the desktop version. For some reason it doesn't seem possible to edit levels, which seems a bit daft.

The 'configuration' screen is available from within the app itself and in my opinion that's the only thing it has that's better than iDeco Pro.

I love V-Planner and have the Windows desktop, Windows Mobile & iPhone versions, but I wouldn't recommend the latter to anybody.

CORRECTION: it IS possible to edit a level, but it's by hitting the dustbin icon, which isn't very intuitive.
    Last edited by NickB; 19th August 2010 at 14:24.

RebreatherWorld Sponsor rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickB  View Original Post
    The new version is a vast improvement on V1, but is still a pale comparison of the desktop version. For some reason it doesn't seem possible to edit levels, which seems a bit daft.

The 'configuration' screen is available from within the app itself and in my opinion that's the only thing it has that's better than iDeco Pro.

I love V-Planner and have the Windows desktop, Windows Mobile & iPhone versions, but I wouldn't recommend the latter to anybody.

CORRECTION: it IS possible to edit a level, but it's by hitting the dustbin icon, which isn't very intuitive.
    Yes you can now edit levels - press the trash can button, and then press the blue edit button on the right. This will allow you to adjust that item in the list.

Regards
    Ross Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Ross
    How does your program compare to..... ?
    John
    I don't really know. I've not seen or tried his program.

Our V-Planner progams all use the same decompression engine core code, and so you will have consistent dive planning with all our dive programs. The V-Planner programs include many planning features that are specific to tech diving, and they are the most widely used planning tools today. We also have a 25,000+ dive database of real time data from the X1 with V-Planner Live.

Regards
    Ross Hemingway

Helium is addictive! Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman's Avatar

Now integrate GF in your applications and make the rest of us happy!

// Blomman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast