+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: California's best Wreck

So Cal Tech Diver aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie's Avatar
    Meg

Inspo (when it works)

Re: California's best Wreck

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Out of curiosity, how did you rig your H2Ov housing? Handheld ? Mask ? Helmet?
    Handheld. I use a short length of flexible hose to connect my HID and I hold that a bit like a Goodman handle with the camera on one side of my hand and the light on the other side. I use a wide video reflector on the light.
    Andrew Ainslie

Buhlmann = Bend and Mend
    VPM/RGBM = Mend and Bend
    GF 35-50/70-85 = Mend and Mend

Dive Deep and Dive Long Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: California's best Wreck

Quote Originally Posted by aainslie  View Original Post
    I need to find out about Vimeo and stuff - I ahve a ton of videos that I could probably upload there. Give me time to play with that one.

Andrew I am just using Facebook to put my vid out they can do HD vid and do not charge you anything for space.

20min and 1 gig is the file size limits.
    Last edited by Loanwolf; 30th July 2010 at 02:44.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2