+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wreck diving in Lake Michigan

RBW Member jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat's Avatar
    rEvo 3 MICRO FT

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR, MEG 2.01

Re: Wreck diving in Lake Michigan

Michal -- great meeting you and Lubo. Looking forward to going inside the Milwaukee Car Ferry next time up. Phil has some great video from that penetration dive w/ Lubo...

And yes AA, Phil is that great looking diver in the video, but as they say, a good photographer can do wonders ... It was nice being able to shoot Phil for a change versus the other way around..

No doubt Jitka rocks, both as Captain and an Accomplished Cave and deep CCR diver. Not many captains dive to 400 feet in 36 degree water (the Bradley)... Shipwreck Explorers in the best charter to use IMHO. Especially if you are CCR..

See you guys soon...

John Mankat

RBW Member LUBO is an unknown quantity at this point LUBO's Avatar

Very nice videos Phil.
    It was pleasure to meet and dive with you guys.

Hope to see you again soon.

LUBO

Shipwreck Explorers

RBW Member CzechDiver is an unknown quantity at this point CzechDiver's Avatar
    Megalodon

Thank you all for joining Shipwreck Explorers and exploring the Great Lakes shipwrecks! It was a lot of fun and I hope to take you to more shipwrecks in the future!!!

Capt. Jitka

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by CzechDiver  View Original Post
    Thank you all for joining Shipwreck Explorers and exploring the Great Lakes shipwrecks! It was a lot of fun and I hope to take you to more shipwrecks in the future!!!

Capt. Jitka
    Jitka i have a great avator for you :)
    will have pics done in the next few weeks!!! lots of work to put all the stills and videos together. so far it is all looking great.
    hope the rest of the trips are going well. we had a great time. thanks
    mel

Bill Reals breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals's Avatar
    rEvo II Hybrid

KISS Classic

Phil - Nice videos.

Andrew - Hope everything worked itself out.

One thing that I noticed, besides those zebra mussels, where is the rest of the wildlife? I didn't see one fish in all of those videos. I guess I'm just used to see a thriving community on all the salt water ship wrecks that I dove.

RBW Member CzechDiver is an unknown quantity at this point CzechDiver's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt  View Original Post
    Jitka i have a great avator for you :)
    will have pics done in the next few weeks!!! lots of work to put all the stills and videos together. so far it is all looking great.
    hope the rest of the trips are going well. we had a great time. thanks
    mel
    Can't wait to see the pics and videos! . If it makes u feel better we never had good enough weather to go to the Gilbert or Franz. These ships being in the middle of lake Huron require perfect weather. Next time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aainslie  View Original Post
    the hyperbaric chamber and staff at the hospital in Milwaukee are fantastic.
    Now the cat is out of the bag!

Bummer we couldn't hook up but having lunch while one person is inside of a metal tube and the other outside is difficult at best.

The Brat Stop was calling you guys. Plus the classic double header of Lakefront Brewery and a Brewers game is hard to beat.

Come back next year!

TB

So Cal Tech Diver aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie's Avatar
    Meg

Inspo (when it works)

Quote Originally Posted by Garibaldi  View Original Post
    Now the cat is out of the bag!

Bummer we couldn't hook up but having lunch while one person is inside of a metal tube and the other outside is difficult at best.

The Brat Stop was calling you guys. Plus the classic double header of Lakefront Brewery and a Brewers game is hard to beat.

Come back next year!

TB
    I will definitely be there again next summer - hopefully with Ozzie mike. So we'll do beers and brats then.

No post effects of the bends apparently -I've done 8 sub 200dives subsequently with no hassles. And this weekend I'm trying out my new dry gloves!
    Andrew Ainslie

Buhlmann = Bend and Mend
    VPM/RGBM = Mend and Bend
    GF 35-50/70-85 = Mend and Mend

Quote Originally Posted by aainslie  View Original Post
    I will definitely be there again next summer - hopefully with Ozzie mike. So we'll do beers and brats then.
    Good to hear no long term damage.

Let me know your tenative plans for next year once you know them. I would love to join you guys.

TB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2