+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cavevideo - Fontanazzi Northern Italy

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Cavevideo - Fontanazzi Northern Italy

This is a film about a Cave (Fontanazzi) in Northern Italy in German language, as this is the language I speak at home. It's not a exploration Video about diving this cave. I made the shots only in the first part of the cave as I run out of battery after that part. My dive-buddy had also a small leak on the exhale part of the rebreather so we called the dive. I had not time to comeback, or better come back with the video camera to finish the film or vis was so poor that it was impossible to make decent shots. So I made a story about cave-diving for "non" divers just for a little, annual film festival here in my village, with the shots I had.
    Not all things in this film are 100% true:) , as in so many other films, please don't punish me for that.

Best Ossi

[php]

Last edited by gerstl_ossi; 25th July 2010 at 21:18.

Closed Account anton610 is an unknown quantity at this point anton610's Avatar

Re: Cavevideo - Fontanazzi Northern Italy

Great!

Thanks!

should go dive there soon....

Regards anton

RBW Member leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo's Avatar
    TresPresidentes and NT1

NT2, Hammerhead, AH1

Thanks Ossi.

Be sure to let me know when you come back to Fontanazzi...

Ciao
    Leo

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

i enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Cool, thank you.

RBW Member atomik is an unknown quantity at this point atomik's Avatar
    Hammerhead / Mccr homemade

Classic, Voyager, NT1 pscr, HH

very good video, good post production, great work boys

RBW Member Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo's Avatar
    HH ccr

Nice clip Ossi. Next place to dive on my to do list.
    best
    Paco

Closed Account anton610 is an unknown quantity at this point anton610's Avatar

Talking Re: Cavevideo - Fontanazzi Northern Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Slawek Packo  View Original Post
    Nice clip Ossi. Next place to dive on my to do list.
    best
    Paco
    To small for your big cam...

regards

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Thanks guys, nice if You enjoyed the clip.
    Cheers Ossi

Gilberto Bonaga, Italy gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo's Avatar
    Kiss with Hammerhead

Draeger Dolphin

Why the image is upside down from 9:32 to 9:54?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast