+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reading Post

Just another Meg diver trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Megladon Apecs 2.01

Reading Post

Hi can some body help with the lay out of the posting page , when I open a post page the 1st post seams to be on the very bottom and last post on the very top would this be wright, I don't have problems with other Forums...
    Can you please help ?

Just add ice & water plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma's Avatar
    O2 Apocalypse

DIY, Inspiration Classic

Re: Reading Post

Quote Originally Posted by trimix1965  View Original Post
    Hi can some body help with the lay out of the posting page , when I open a post page the 1st post seams to be on the very bottom and last post on the very top would this be wright, I don't have problems with other Forums...
    Can you please help ?
    On main page click User CP. In the Control Panel click Edit Options. In the Thread Display Options you can choose how to display the threads.

I use the "Linear - Oldest First".

+ Reply to Thread