+ Reply to Thread

Thread: San Diego Tech Diver conquer the UB88 WWI SOVIET SUBMARINE

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

San Diego Tech Diver conquer the UB88 WWI SOVIET SUBMARINE

Today 5 member of San Diego Tech Divers including Tyler, Brandon, Matt, Rob and Captain Dan dove the UB88 WWI Soviet Submarine off Huntington Beach. It is fully intact and sits upright in 190'. Rob and I found one entry point and stayed inside for 15 minutes penetrating the entire submarine from torpedo tubes to the engine room. We will be headed back in early September with 20 close friends. My bottom time was 35 minutes with one hour of additional deco time. The next dive will definitely be longer.

Now we are off to do our regular thing which at this moment is getting drunk with Dave Forsyth of Laguna Research at his ocean front house.
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 17th July 2010 at 16:30. Reason: batiing

Andy Favata CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker's Avatar
    rEvo

Inspiration, Kiss classic

Re: San Diego Tech Diver conquer the UB88 WWI SOVIET SUBMARINE

Hey,
    Doesn't "UB" stand for " U-boat"? I thought it was German.

Congrats on the Find! Soviet or German

Andy
    Last edited by CCR-Wrecker; 17th July 2010 at 02:37. Reason: i didn't finish the message

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Sorry. Too much tequila. It's German not Soviet. I had the other sub on the brain that they are sinking in San Diego.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Smile Re: San Diego Tech Diver conquer the UB88 WWI SOVIET SUBMARINE

Hi Brandon,

Great find and pictures.

Any details on the history on this Sub?

Please pm me the Lat/Lon.

By the way, any news on the rEvo weights?

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Keep it on new and improved topic!

rEvo II

This is the same sub that was located in 2003 by Gary Fabian and Ray Arntz. The location has remained secret until now.
    Here is their site for info.
    UB88 Submarine

Deep Outdoors is leading an Expedition back to the sub September 3-5, 2010. We will dive this sub and other LA wrecks.

You can call Robin Jacoway or Tyler Stalter at 858-513-1064 to get on the trip.

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Bowen  View Original Post
    Keep it on new and improved topic!
    hmmm my reply disappeared!!
    hey brandon when in sept are you going again?!! i am off for the long weekend do you have a trip ?? erik and i would be in for sure
    mel

+ Reply to Thread