+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Manta bought by Privateer Divers?

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Manta bought by Privateer Divers?

I was checking the Manta Industries web site last night and it seems that they've been bought by Privateer Divers?

Does anyone know something about that? I am pretty happy with my Jr and I have a couple of items manufactured by PD, I wonder what will come out of that alliance.

Anyone know more about this?

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Re: Manta bought by Privateer Divers?

This is correct Erik, they will announcing the merger shortly. As soon as I get an additional update I will post it here for everyone.

:)

Re: Manta bought by Privateer Divers?

I guess the cats out of the bag!

+ Reply to Thread