+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cell Checker

Smeagle-the dive carnival otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround's Avatar
    Ouroboros

O2ptima

Cell Checker

I LOVE THIS THING! It's so disgustingly Sexy! I've been showing it off to all my dive mates who really don't understand what all the fuss is about! IT'S FOR LINEARITY!... Linearity? YES, to make sure you aren't getting too much Oxygen and screwing up your O2 clock. OH, COOL! I also loved the extra head. Would have enjoyed a plug in adapter so I didn't have to hurt the environment with 9v batteries. Rechargeable 9v's aren't available here.

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Re: Cell Checker

Quote Originally Posted by otterinaround  View Original Post
    I LOVE THIS THING! It's so disgustingly Sexy! I've been showing it off to all my dive mates who really don't understand what all the fuss is about! IT'S FOR LINEARITY!... Linearity? YES, to make sure you aren't getting too much Oxygen and screwing up your O2 clock. OH, COOL! I also loved the extra head. Would have enjoyed a plug in adapter so I didn't have to hurt the environment with 9v batteries. Rechargeable 9v's aren't available here.
    Thanks buddy, much appreciated.
    We will look into an external suppy socket on the next generation. good suggestion.
    We also do them with Remobulators too now.

Brent
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

+ Reply to Thread