+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sardinia with PRODIVE

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Sardinia with PRODIVE

Just back from 12 days of diving with my girlfriend and rebeather. We find accommodations on Mariposas Hotel in Villasimius near Cagliari Sardegna. Prodive is allocated in that hotel and is perfect for rebreather diving. We did all diving with Stefano an Susanna from Prodive. I did a lot of rec-dives with my girlfriend and she, was so excited from the underwater-world there (me too). So many fish, big gropers, barracudas, lot of colorful gorgonians ....... But the best diving I did with Stefano (don't tell it to Isabella my girlfriend) on the beautiful wrecks there. We dived the Loredan (213 feet) , the Valdevagna (240 feet) and the Bengasi(310 feet) twice. Definitely one of the best diving I ever did. Prodive has all a rebreather diver needs. Sofnolime, Booster for O2, TRIMIX, 2-3 Liter Steel Tanks and 80,40CUF and 7 Liter Stage tanks. I'm just looking forward to come back there to see the other wrecks I had not time to dive.
    Thanks to Stefano and Susanna for the professional and friedly service.
    I add some fotos. Sorry for the poor quality, as they are only shortcuts from a video. When I finish the video i will post here.

Cheers Ossi

PS: a Link to the homepage
    PRO DIVE
    Attached Images
    Last edited by gerstl_ossi; 8th July 2010 at 21:57.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Sardinia with PRODIVE

Thanks for the pics, looks great. did you fly to sardinia ?? Or drive with the car ??

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

Quote Originally Posted by Fun Under Pressure  View Original Post
    Thanks for the pics, looks great. did you fly to sardinia ?? Or drive with the car ??
    Hi Markku,
    I get a fly (Rynair) from Bergamo to Cagliari. You can reach Villasimius by Taxi (70 Min. drive) or Bus.There was one guy (Fabio)from Brasil ho get a mini-meg from Prodive to make some diving to the Loredan and Bengasi. They all use Mini Megs there, some with radial scrubbers and 2 Liter tanks, also for the deeper stuff (San Marco, Bengasi). Really nice and small unit. Stefano has a lot of experience on that configuration.
    Cheers Ossi

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by gerstl_ossi  View Original Post
    Hi Markku,
    I get a fly (Rynair) from Bergamo to Cagliari. You can reach Villasimius by Taxi (70 Min. drive) or Bus.There was one guy (Fabio)from Brasil ho get a mini-meg from Prodive to make some diving to the Loredan and Bengasi. They all use Mini Megs there, some with radial scrubbers and 2 Liter tanks, also for the deeper stuff (San Marco, Bengasi). Really nice and small unit. Stefano has a lot of experience on that configuration.
    Cheers Ossi

So you mean i leave my meg at home and rent one at prodive, thats sounds god but when i go to sardinia i think i take my meg with me and rent the cylinders there. Thanks for your answer.

eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

Quote Originally Posted by Fun Under Pressure  View Original Post
    So you mean i leave my meg at home and rent one at prodive, thats sounds god but when i go to sardinia i think i take my meg with me and rent the cylinders there. Thanks for your answer.
    Yes I think that would be the best option.
    Cheers Ossi

The jungle CCR guy !!! brunospf is an unknown quantity at this point brunospf's Avatar
    Megalodon Apecs 2.7 with SW

Megalodon Apecs 2.7a

Hi Ossi,

Congratulations for your trip. I´m a friend of Fábio Conti and he always tell me that the Sardinia wrecks are very amasing. Somentime I will go there to make this dives with Stefanno.

And congrats for your home build rebreather too. Fábio Conti take some pictures of the machine and we very impressed with the build quality. By the way, where you got that kevlar fabric to cover the corrugated hoses of your home built rebreather ? I ´m think to make some of that covers for my Meg.

cheers,

Bruno

Yes I think that would be the best option.
    Cheers Ossi

eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

Quote Originally Posted by brunospf  View Original Post
    Hi Ossi,

Congratulations for your trip. I´m a friend of Fábio Conti and he always tell me that the Sardinia wrecks are very amasing. Somentime I will go there to make this dives with Stefanno.

And congrats for your home build rebreather too. Fábio Conti take some pictures of the machine and we very impressed with the build quality. By the way, where you got that kevlar fabric to cover the corrugated hoses of your home built rebreather ? I ´m think to make some of that covers for my Meg.

cheers,

Bruno
    Hi Bruno, Yes I did 2 dives (Loredan and the Bengasi) with Fabio before he leave to Brasil and he is absulutely right, the wrecks are really amasing. Thanks for the compliments, I'm really happy with my homebuild. I have now 225 dives on it and had not a single dive to abort because of some kind of malfunction. Maybe luck. I get the kevlar fabric from Shelby - Extreme Materials & Gear. It is Kevlar fabric Schoeller Stretch Keprotec.
    Best regards to Fabio, it was nice to meet him.

Shelby
    Fabrics : Gear Materials : Cordura & Keprotec : Schoeller Stretch Keprotec, PU coated / Shelby - Extreme Materials & Gear

The jungle CCR guy !!! brunospf is an unknown quantity at this point brunospf's Avatar
    Megalodon Apecs 2.7 with SW

Megalodon Apecs 2.7a

Thank you !!!

cheers,

Bruno

Hi Bruno, Yes I did 2 dives (Loredan and the Bengasi) with Fabio before he leave to Brasil and he is absulutely right, the wrecks are really amasing. Thanks for the compliments, I'm really happy with my homebuild. I have now 225 dives on it and had not a single dive to abort because of some kind of malfunction. Maybe luck. I get the kevlar fabric from Shelby - Extreme Materials & Gear. It is Kevlar fabric Schoeller Stretch Keprotec.
    Best regards to Fabio, it was nice to meet him.

Shelby
    Fabrics : Gear Materials : Cordura & Keprotec : Schoeller Stretch Keprotec, PU coated / Shelby - Extreme Materials & Gear

eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

This is only a test-video as I don't know how Vimeo works and it's the first time a place a video on rebreatherworld. I will check if there are any problems and than I will replace it with the finale video in the next few days. As a free user I can upload only one HD Video in an week, I'm not sure if I can delet this one and upload the next one, or if I have to wait until Monday. Any advice how I have to render the Video for Vimeo and how to enbed it correctly in a rebreatherworld tread.
    Cheers Ossi

[php]

Last edited by gerstl_ossi; 12th July 2010 at 10:14.

eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

Hi I have a video from the wreck dives on Vimeo. It's still not final (some spelling errors on the titel,sound ...) but there are more shoots of the nice wrecks.
    Cheers Ossi

[PHP]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast