+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: July 4 scrubs trip report (with video)

Muffin Meg Diver tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri's Avatar
    Meg (apecs)

Re: July 4 scrubs trip report (with video)

Great video and pics by all! Thanks to Tony & Kim for putting the dive together and for your great hospitality !!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by NEDIVER  View Original Post
    Jeff, that has got to be one of my favorite shots! It's almost like a photoshop collage, it turned out very cool. It's almost saying "come join the party, the water is great!" (cheesy I know, but it's all I got right now...)

Tom i would like to take credit for that shot, but all these pics were from Daniele.

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Tom i would like to take credit for that shot, but all these pics were from Daniele.
    Great shooting, Daniele!

That deserves some celebration with a Sapphire and tonic!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by NEDIVER  View Original Post
    Great shooting, Daniele!

That deserves some celebration with a Sapphire and tonic!
    Right on Bro! and be real careful over there!

Revo

Optima

just wanted to add a few of my pics to the mix
    Attached Images

Revo

Optima

a couple more
    Attached Images

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Nice video and pics everyone. Sorry I missed the fun.
    I was diving real wrecks in Lake Huron with a bottom temp of 38*.
    A little chilly but fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3