+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diving in Majorca

RBW Member Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol's Avatar

Diving in Majorca

I am going on a family holiday for 10 days and will be staying in the Peurto Potals area nearish Palma.

I have dived some of the palma wrecks previously and would like any advice on who to dive with/ what other good wrecks are there and whether there is any availability of inspo RBs to hire on the island or whether if I take my own whether I would be able to get supplies etc.

Any advice or experiences welcome..... I am yet to dive any RB in foreign waters with vis over 20m as I generally end up on OC when abroad. (and that the fact that these are usually family holidays)

Into Rubber Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W.'s Avatar
    Megalodon, HammerInspo

Dolphin

Re: Diving in Majorca

Can´t help you on Mallorca, but if you´re ever coming to Menorca - let me know.

+ Reply to Thread