+ Reply to Thread

Thread: scrubs kick me out

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

scrubs kick me out

Well Jeff put me on my broom this morning after a week of scrub diving. Man oh man what an class that was. My trip report comes to you from 35000 feet This wifi on the planes rocks. Great work guys and thanks for the "fun". Regardless of the up coming posts no marine life was hurt during the week.
    ps it's cocktail time. Gota love the in flight services

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Re: scrubs kick me out

Kind of early for drinking but I guess after spending a week trying to teach the Scrubs team CCR Trimix, I would be drinking to

Mel in 1st Class playing on WiFi with her favorite brew
    Attached Images

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    Kind of early for drinking but I guess after spending a week trying to teach the Scrubs team CCR Trimix, I would be drinking to

NICE PROTECH SHIRT

Dan Carr pdxDiver is an unknown quantity at this point pdxDiver's Avatar
    Revo III Mini

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post

Sitting up front is always nice!

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    NICE PROTECH SHIRT
    I thought so! 2.5 hrs to go. The movies suck. Never been kissed before and tooth fairy geeezzz.

RBW Member Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt  View Original Post
    I thought so! 2.5 hrs to go. The movies suck. Never been kissed before and tooth fairy geeezzz.
    You miss us already we are much more entertaining than those movies. Plus there isn't enough booze to drown out the memories of us in your mind :)

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Well Jeff put me on my broom this morning after a week of scrub diving.
    We really didn't have much a choice, because the rest of us had to do the 9 to 5 thing - apologies are definitely in order for having the blindest, grumpiest and oldest of the group chauffeur you to the airport!

Man oh man what an class that was.
    And you thought coming down to warm and sunny South Florida to teach a class would be a piece of cake!

Great work guys and thanks for the "fun".
    We put you through rough seas with hard-headed stubborn divers and one swimming snapping canine that had a personal vendetta against you, and you characterize that as fun? Oh, now I know you're either a major masochist or you lie more than a used car salesman who also happens to be a member of the bar!

Regardless of the up coming posts no marine life was hurt during the week.
    True, but if NAAPDF (National Association for the Advancement and Protection of Diving Fins) caught wind of what went on last week, there'd be hell to pay!

Definitely something wrong with that picture Mel, because I've never seen a burgandy color glass of Crown Royal?
    Last edited by sfldiver; 28th June 2010 at 18:37.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Adrian, you forgot best looking, sauve and sophisticated, and best of all, not related to Don!

meg & rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Adrian, you forgot best looking, sauve and sophisticated, and best of all, not related to Don!
    now go to work with ya capt jeff

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Well Jeff put me on my broom this morning after a week of scrub diving. Man oh man what an class that was. My trip report comes to you from 35000 feet This wifi on the planes rocks. Great work guys and thanks for the "fun". Regardless of the up coming posts no marine life was hurt during the week.

And stay out of Florida, damnit!