+ Reply to Thread

Thread: v1.02 V-Planner Android - now available

RebreatherWorld Sponsor rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh's Avatar

v1.02 V-Planner Android - now available

Hello,

I have updated the Android app. This adds or improves on:
    • CCR Bail out settings and screen added,
    • Metric elevation problems,
    • Added report to emailed plan,
    • Better leg edit procedures,
    • Improved warning color scheme,
    • Various other bugs and annoyances repaired.
    To upgrade, just reinstall the new program over your existing program. Your registration will remain intact, but the configuration will be reset. You will need to redo your settings in the Configuration screen.

Please download from:

http://www.hhssoftware.com/v-planner/download.html

Regards
    Ross Hemingway
    ------------------------------------------

V-Planner PC, Mac, Mobile, iPhone-iPod, Android. MultiDeco Android, PC, Mac.
    V-Planner Live and MultiDeco-X1 for the Liquivision X1 dive computer.
    MultiDeco-DR5 for the DR-5 dive computer.

Classic Kiss diver Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty's Avatar
    Classic Kiss 165

Re: v1.02 V-Planner Android - now available

Just installed this on my HTC deisre over the previous version, all looks OK.... BUT it reverts to feet rather than metres. I happened to have a 50m air dill dive set up in the program (just to check stuff) and my first thought on calculating stops was "where have they gone?!", on checking setup it had reverted to feet so I was calculating a 50 foot dive not 50 metres.

That's what he means by redoing your configuration!!

Good program though!

Neil

RebreatherWorld Sponsor rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh's Avatar

Re: v1.02 V-Planner Android - now available

Quote Originally Posted by Sutty  View Original Post
    Just installed this on my HTC deisre over the previous version, all looks OK.... BUT it reverts to feet rather than metres. I happened to have a 50m air dill dive set up in the program (just to check stuff) and my first thought on calculating stops was "where have they gone?!", on checking setup it had reverted to feet so I was calculating a 50 foot dive not 50 metres.

That's what he means by redoing your configuration!!

Good program though!

Neil
    Yes for this update, I had to adjust the saved config format. That meant it reset back to standard settings. sorry.

Regards
    Ross Hemingway
    ------------------------------------------

V-Planner PC, Mac, Mobile, iPhone-iPod, Android. MultiDeco Android, PC, Mac.
    V-Planner Live and MultiDeco-X1 for the Liquivision X1 dive computer.
    MultiDeco-DR5 for the DR-5 dive computer.

+ Reply to Thread