+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Turks and Caicos RB Diving

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: Turks and Caicos RB Diving

Very cool. I wouldn't mind doing an excursion to French Cay for the whales, even though there is no guarantee by mid March. Not sure if they will go or I have to find a different op. Thanks.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member carlosfredericobastos is an unknown quantity at this point carlosfredericobastos's Avatar
    REVO III mini Hybrid

Re: Turks and Caicos RB Diving

take your ccr. go with juliet liveaboard. great diving (you really get to dive the best of turks , weather dependent), great boat (do not worry about sharing bathroom and wc with other guests, it is all really very clean) and the air conditioning works fine. best foodd ever on liveaboards, the chef will is really an expert, rivals with any good restaurant.

they should have around 20 pounds sofnolime 812, there were some 10 pounds when my son and i got there, and we left another 10. plenty of O2 as well, very, very friendly crew, and you can dive your plan. we had run times of around 120-150 minutes, max depth 42 meter (no helium).

you can take your sorb, customs in t&c are easy going, no hassles at all. we have been there twice, the guys never gave us a hard time over our sorb or tanks.

go with juliet, trust me. no comparison with land based diving.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3