+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A "Krauts" Florida vacation Aug2010

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Re: A "Krauts" Florida vacation Aug2010

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogenius  View Original Post
    *Another Bump*

Thanks
    i would not worry too much about safety of the gear unless you are in some big center like miami. i have stuff in my rental cars/trucks and have had no problems. that siad it is always good to be cautious.
    the caves rock and so do to the wrecks. chris at silent world is great and i have used him before to do some really cool wrecks like the doc demillie and northern light. also oliver of avid diver in pomapano is very good. i'm sure a bunch of locals will help you out. have a great trip
    mel

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Thanks for all the feedback..
    Starting counting days now

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

As per personal com. Safe flying and welcome to the US

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Well deserved holidays

rEvo III rms

Just to let you know..
    I made it back !
    Great holiday despite nothing worked with the diving as planned...

No sinkhole in central Florida, just Solo Diving at Alexander Spring (max 20')
    No Afternoon trip in Ft. Lauderdale after 3 reconfirmations, but found an eveningy trip to the Hogs Heaven which was great, even a nurse shark showed up
    No Vandenberg Diving in Key West (didn't find time to stop in Key Largo) but a shallow reef with questionable buddies..
    Finally in Jamaica my trip was cancelled because I was the only interested on a 4000 passenger ship !

Had two shallow and short but still awesome dives in Grand Cayman and Cozumel though..

Well you just have to come back and hopefully, soon!!!

Next time it will be a "dive trip" and you will have a ton of fun

rEvo III rms

I had two tons of fun

Just not with diving

Anyhow I have to point out that the reefs at Cayman and Cozumel were amazingly spectaculous.
    I think I found my next summer vacation destination: Yucatan Mexico !
    I can do my cave training on mainland and enjoy some great reefs around Cozumel

I just have to convince the wife

Awesome!

Once you have your cave training completed, you can check out the caves in Northern Florida, too!!!!

rEvo III rms

Yes.. I defiantely wann do that ..
    Even in Alexander the crystal clear wate was very tempting!

Well, you sure know now how to get a hold of me or other members here in this area! Let us know when you are planning to return. Not sure how diving on the Oriskany is these days (since I am on the east coast), but I have been on it 3 times 3 years ago and certainly is a great dive! Would love to get back on it. Anyway, in Florida, we have lots of options as you might know by now.

I am currently trying to find a fun dive spot for my upcoming vacation that does not take me half way around the globe. Guess I am spoiled.....but in this case, I don't think it's a bad thing.

Wishing you happy returns to Germany

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3