+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Florida Rebreather Experience?

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Florida Rebreather Experience?

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    I dove this weekend... did you....?
    Yep, made it out yesterday and did a couple of dives on the Rodeo25 and the RSB-1.

There was a pretty good current out of the North, but the visibility was stellar on the Rodeo and the water was as blue as it gets!

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

I could put together another RBW Florida Rebreather Review and Experience course.

BUT to do this we need a dive shop to host the event and a large pool to do the in water experience in.

It is nice to have this in a good location and if we get enough interest we could even hold one on Saturday and one on Sunday?

If you have a dive Florida dive facility and wish to hold a rebreather event, PM me.

Cave Addict CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh's Avatar
    HammerHead

Sentinel-Inspo-Optima-Prism 2

I will be in Ft White the last week of July and again in September. If you wanna do a try dive on my HammerHead let me know.

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Why not give Peter a call? We put rEvos, Megs, MkVI's, Titans (and even sometimes Optimas!) in the pool all the time.

I now have a 12ft deep pool a block from my new shop, great for rebreather try outs.

Curt - just seen your post. I would be happy to assist with a RBW event, just let me know!