+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Sentinel or AP Evolution Plus ? ?

RBW Member Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol's Avatar

Re: Sentinel or AP Evolution Plus ? ?

I am an inspo classic owner. I have tweeked mine with DT box and back mounted cylinders.

I have to say that I would be very tempted to look at the JJ CRR.

This does tick a lot of boxes.

ie front or back mounted CLs - robust shearwater electronics with HUD. Simple to mount kit and light weight.

I must say I have never used one personally - but if Dave Thompson is involved I suspect that this will be a well thoughtout very useable unit....

RBW Member 14diving is on a distinguished road 14diving is on a distinguished road 14diving's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Re: Sentinel or AP Evolution Plus ? ?

As has been advised try dive both units and then weigh up everything between the two units, including customer service from the company and availability of spares and cost of service etc.

I bought a used inspo vision with 50 hrs on it and 3 years old, after a few months got a hot spot on the display, rang AP and they said to send it in.
    The display was replaced free of charge and returned in the week. I also have a Vrx 3 cell computer and although I have found Vr's technical advise and customer service's very good, they at the moment just get pipped to the post by Ap's excellent service.

I think although one unit itself may tend to tick most of the box's don't forget the support for the unit, Ap got a lot of units out there worldwide and Vr and the other companies still to catch up.

Good luck with your choice of unit and hope you love diving it as much as I do.

Simon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4