+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Addis Charters strikes again

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Addis Charters strikes again

For those of you that might be unfamiliar with Addis Charters:
    A.D.D.I.S = Another Damn Disaster In Scuba

In the usual style of diving with Addis Charters, I was prepared for the worst. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that Capt. Jeff was not at the helm but rather Capt. Brain was there in his place. This might be a good day of diving after all.

We cruised out to dive the Hydro Atlantic on a very smooth ocean with absolutely no wind. We didn't even have to fight with any fishermen at the site to be able to go diving. The current was really smokin today at about 3 knots and a hot drop was in order. We geared up and got in place and ready to roll off when Capt. Brian got us in place.

Off we went to dive bomb the wreck. Oops, my mask was gone. I quickly grabbed my spare mask without even the smallest hiccup in the descent and we began searching the distance for some sign of the wreck. Jeff did his usual B.S. and swam too fast for me to keep up with him. After a couple of minutes of searching for some kind of sign of either Jeff or the wreck, I decided to shot a bag and ascend to try again. I had my bag deployed and was starting my ascent when I ran right into the wreck. Brian did an awesome job of dropping us. Wouldn't you know it, Jeff was at the bow and holding my mask. The bastard had ripped it off my face and tried to blame it on the current.

I got my mask back and put it on, and stowed my spare one again. We tied my bag to the wreck and continued with our dive. Most of our time was inside trying to hide from the current. Jeff showed me a couple of new ways to kick up the silt and how danglies will snag on things. I even had to stow his reg for him, but this was after turning his backup light off (not much good lighting up the inside of his pocket).

When our planned time was up, we went to retrieve my reel and bag and Jeff shot his too. We had an easy and uneventful deco with a total runtime of just over 1-1/2 hr.

I showed Jeff how a real man boards the boat by walking up the ladder with my 2 AL80 BO tanks while he wimped out and clipped his tanks to a line.

Of course we were hungry and Jeff made me pay for lunch on top of it all. In his defense, supper by Daniele made up for it.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Addis Charters strikes again

Jeff

Seems like your getting alot of good dives in this season. But man you got to stop scrapping the bottom of the barrel for dive buddies. One day your Hammerhead is going to just stop working because it been around Don to much. Consider Solo diving and press the ejector button on this Hammerhead wannabee.

John

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    I showed Jeff how a real man boards the boat by walking up the ladder with my 2 AL80 BO tanks while he wimped out and clipped his tanks to a line.
    I guess I need someone to explain to me how it's "manly" to climb the ladder while overloaded after a deco dive. Must be along the lines of "that which does not kill me makes me stronger."

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

I guess I need someone to explain to me how it's "manly" to climb the ladder while overloaded after a deco dive. Must be along the lines of "that which does not kill me makes me stronger."

(Sigh) that's what i told him

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

All of these shananigans could have been avoided if Don wasn't so tweaked out by downing a half bottle of Ripped Fuel that Peter Sotis gave to him last weekend.

Between tweaking out on massive ammounts of Ripped Fuel and the Iron Madden playing through the underwater headphones, its no wonder Don lost his mask, had premature bag deployment and flew out of the water like a doplhin.

I actually feel bad for Jeff this time.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by NEDIVER  View Original Post
    All of these shananigans could have been avoided if Don wasn't so tweaked out by downing a half bottle of Ripped Fuel that Peter Sotis gave to him last weekend.

Between tweaking out on massive ammounts of Ripped Fuel and the Iron Madden playing through the underwater headphones, its no wonder Don lost his mask, had premature bag deployment and flew out of the water like a doplhin.

Hah! It's about time, a little bit of sympathy for what i have to deal with

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

its no wonder Don lost his mask, had premature bag deployment and flew out of the water like a doplhin.
    I've heard that "premature deployment" is a common problem with Don.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Who asked for your 2 cents????

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Hah! It's about time, a little bit of sympathy for what i have to deal with
    Sympathy is in the dictionary between sh*t and syphillis!!!!!

I've heard that "premature deployment" is a common problem with Don.
    But it is really fun at the time, now matter how short!!!!
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread