+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Narked at 90 Do Patio heaters:-)

RBW Member megangel1 is a jewel in the rough megangel1 is a jewel in the rough megangel1 is a jewel in the rough megangel1 is a jewel in the rough megangel1 is a jewel in the rough megangel1 is a jewel in the rough megangel1 is a jewel in the rough megangel1 is a jewel in the rough megangel1's Avatar
    Meg

Re: Narked at 90 Do Patio heaters:-)

Quote Originally Posted by divetheworld  View Original Post
    Something this entertaining just has to be shared!!
    I hate to think what's for New Year!

No, wait, what AM I saying? ..... bring it on

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by megangel1  View Original Post
    I hate to think what's for New Year!

No, wait, what AM I saying? ..... bring it on
    I think one bang at christmas is anough dont you think? i might fire up the jet for newyears. we have a local chap that drags out a cannon and fires it out the back of the pub....mmm im sure i can beat that.
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

Tobin George cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by narked at 90  View Original Post
    I think one bang at christmas is anough dont you think?
    Might be for you limeys but I try to get more than one bang a year

Tobin

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Cool Re: Narked at 90 Do Patio heaters:-)

Quote Originally Posted by cool_hardware52  View Original Post
    Might be for you limeys but I try to get more than one bang a year

Tobin
    The difference is I only film one or two and put them on the Internet then rest are in my privat collection
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Quote Originally Posted by narked at 90  View Original Post
    The difference is I only film one or two and put them on the Internet then rest are in my privat collection
    Ehem.......

All legal of course....
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4