+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: July 4th SCRUBS dive and BBQ

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Re: July 4th SCRUBS dive and BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    Planning on attending the BBQ portion . . . after waking up at the crack of nine.
    Kinda early for you H... we don't mean to put you out...

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Planning on attending the BBQ portion . . . after waking up at the crack of nine.
    Plus, all of my dinnerware is made from cured animal hides, the forks and knives are made from elephant tusks, and my home is powered by seal blood.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Plus, all of my dinnerware is made from cured animal hides, the forks and knives are made from elephant tusks, and my home is powered by seal blood.
    and you are a major stockholder in BP.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

and you are a major stockholder in BP.
    I am now!

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by Diverlee  View Original Post
    I will be in Canada, diving in Lake Huron.
    Maybe next year.
    have fun all of you at the BBQ, have a CR for me K?!!
    leeann where in lake huron are you diving? i will be there in a few weeks can you pm or amil me? thanks
    mel

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt  View Original Post
    have fun all of you at the BBQ, have a CR for me K?!!
    leeann where in lake huron are you diving? i will be there in a few weeks can you pm or amil me? thanks
    mel
    I was in Tobermory. Really enjoyed it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2