+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: bailout mode

RebreatherWorld Sponsor rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh's Avatar

Re: bailout mode

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chase  View Original Post
    FOr VPM to be viable for me id need a computer you can switch to OC then have a choice between say three levels of aggression on your ascent.

Mark
    V-Planner Live does that now (2 back ups).

MultiDeco-X1 does the 2 backups, with a choice of deco model too.

Regards
    Ross Hemingway
    ------------------------------------------

V-Planner PC, Mac, Mobile, iPhone-iPod, Android. MultiDeco Android, PC, Mac.
    V-Planner Live and MultiDeco-X1 for the Liquivision X1 dive computer.
    MultiDeco-DR5 for the DR-5 dive computer.

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by UWSojourner  View Original Post
    I thought you can change conservatism on the fly now? No?
    Quote Originally Posted by rossh  View Original Post
    V-Planner Live does that now (2 back ups).

MultiDeco-X1 does the 2 backups, with a choice of deco model too.

Regards

Can you ? I don't know

I sold my X1 and obviously you couldn't at the time. I have a Pursuit and that gives me 100GF deco and my own pre set deco. So at any time during the dive or deco i can see my 10/90 ceiling and my 100GF ceiling. What it doesn't tell me is the 100GF TTS.

Ross i was talking about wet computers. So on the Multideco X1 can i switch between decompresion systems and agression settings mid dive?

ATB

Mark

RebreatherWorld Sponsor rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chase  View Original Post
    Can you ? I don't know

Ross i was talking about wet computers. So on the Multideco X1 can i switch between decompresion systems and agression settings mid dive?

ATB

Mark
    Mostly yes.
    You preset your model choices (MultiDeco-X1 with VPM-B, VPM-B/E, VPM-B/FBO, and ZHL-GF). But you can adjust GF's as required in the dive. So you have the oppurtunity to set two basic bail out approaches. You can swap between any of three concurrent plans on the fly, and back again (that is: your normal CCR plan, and two bail's - or what ever you choose to set them up with for mix and OC, etc.) You can even insert forgotten OC mix during the dive.

It also has inbuilt alarms to tell you when your about to reach a preset deco time limit. i.e. this gives you the freedom where you might just wander around until the bail deco time grows to x, and then you leave.

See - you sold it too soon.

X1's are now cheaper than last when you last owned one (hint), and updates are free.

Regards
    Last edited by rossh; 2nd June 2010 at 10:54.
    Ross Hemingway
    ------------------------------------------

V-Planner PC, Mac, Mobile, iPhone-iPod, Android. MultiDeco Android, PC, Mac.
    V-Planner Live and MultiDeco-X1 for the Liquivision X1 dive computer.
    MultiDeco-DR5 for the DR-5 dive computer.

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by rossh  View Original Post
    Mostly yes.
    You preset your model choices (MultiDeco-X1 with VPM-B, VPM-B/E, VPM-B/FBO, and ZHL-GF). But you can adjust GF's as required in the dive. So you have the oppurtunity to set two basic bail out approaches. You can swap between any of three concurrent plans on the fly, and back again (that is: your normal CCR plan, and two bail's - or what ever you choose to set them up with for mix and OC, etc.) You can even insert forgotten OC mix during the dive.

It also has inbuilt alarms to tell you when your about to reach a preset deco time limit. i.e. this gives you the freedom where you might just wander around until the bail deco time grows to x, and then you leave.

See - you sold it too soon.

X1's are now cheaper than last when you last owned one (hint), and updates are free.

Regards

Thats brilient. Well done that man

And yes i obviously did

ATB

MArk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3