+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Another Great Dive on Addis charter

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Another Great Dive on Addis charter

Today was a beautiful day:.... flat seas, light to no current, 80' visibility, blue water on the Rodeo 25 (depth 120 fsw) ... and all of you at work Sometimes life is sweet.
    Daniele
    Attached Images

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Another Great Dive on Addis charter

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Today was a beautiful day:.... flat seas, light to no current, 80' visibility, blue water on the Rodeo 25 (depth 120 fsw) ... and all of you at work Sometimes life is sweet.

Daniele
    Wow, those shots are excellent Daniele. I especially like the one of Jeff, because not only were you able to capture great visability all the way up to the boat on the surface, but you were actually able to make Jeff look good too! You must have Photoshopped that shot!!

I'm really glad to hear that Jeff and you were able to make it out today, and you couldn't have picked a better day, because the ocean looked amazing this morning.

Btw, Don't tell Jeff, but your pictures are much better than his!

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Great shots!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

well, i had to add a couple of my pics into this thread, but they are clearly inferior to my wife's (wheh!)
    Attached Images

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

The title of this post clearly screams out:

OXYMORON

I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    The title of this post clearly screams out:

OXYMORON

Guess you won't be gettn' on Addis charters anytime soon, huh?

Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    Wow, those shots are excellent Daniele. I especially like the one of Jeff, because not only were you able to capture great visability all the way up to the boat on the surface, but you were actually able to make Jeff look good too! You must have Photoshopped that shot!!

I'm really glad to hear that Jeff and you were able to make it out today, and you couldn't have picked a better day, because the ocean looked amazing this morning.

Btw, Don't tell Jeff, but your pictures are much better than his!
    Adrian is now banned from the boat.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Adrian is now banned from the boat.
    By banning Don, Tony and me from the boat, you really think your ladder is ever going to get completed and your pics are ever going to improve!!!

Thank God for Daniele, because without the reasonableness and sanity she she brings to the table, you would be like a fighter jet stuck in an unrecoverable flat spin!

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Beautiful shots. I can't wait until I'm back in Florida

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    By banning Don, Tony and me from the boat, you really think your ladder is ever going to get completed and your pics are ever going to improve!!!

Thank God for Daniele, because without the reasonableness and sanity she she brings to the table, you would be like a fighter jet stuck in an unrecoverable flat spin!
    Do not worry Adrian. Jeff is such an old fart that he can't remember anything more than a few minutes anyway. He is so senile that he keeps letting me back on the boat and I have been banned at least 20 times by now.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!