+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nikon

Made in England. Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk.'s Avatar
    Viale C.Colombo 75 Marina di Carrara. MS 54036 Italy

Nikon

Hi evryone, I've just treated myself to a Nikon Coolpics 5400, with a Leone housing and a sea+sea flash. Am moving on from the old Nikonos V and those nasty old films.

Anybody got one of theese and would like to give me any pointers before i start experimenting, thanks. :)

New Member CCRDVR is an unknown quantity at this point CCRDVR's Avatar

Re: Nikon

My recomendation is to use manual exposure and shutter speeds. If you let the camera determine the exposure and shutter speeds, your pictures will be washed out and look like crap. Also, move the strobes as far from the lens as your strobe arms will allow. This will help to reduce backscatter. The most important thing to do though is to take lots of pictures and post them to the group! Good luck with your kit, and have fun!

New Member Rich Sawkins will become famous soon enough Rich Sawkins will become famous soon enough Rich Sawkins will become famous soon enough Rich Sawkins's Avatar

Made in England. Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk.'s Avatar
    Viale C.Colombo 75 Marina di Carrara. MS 54036 Italy

Thanks guys. If the foto's don't start pouring onto the board....

+ Reply to Thread