+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sunday May 23rd

RBW Member Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun's Avatar
    rEvo

Sunday May 23rd

Early stages of a trip plan for Sunday May 23 no site choosen yet. So far it's:
    1) Adrian
    2) Kim
    3) Tony (maybe)
    4)
    5)
    6)

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Re: Sunday May 23rd

Quote Originally Posted by Down4fun  View Original Post
    Early stages of a trip plan for Sunday May 23 no site choosen yet. So far it's:
    1) Adrian
    2) Kim
    3) Tony (maybe)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    Don hasn't joined the group?
    I will be in cave country.

RBW Member Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Diverlee  View Original Post
    Don hasn't joined the group?
    I will be in cave country.
    Guess I scared him on the Hydro?

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Afternoon?

rEvo

i'm open to an afternoon dive if Adrian is ok with that.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Guess I scared him on the Hydro?
    Takes more than that to scare me!!!

I might be interested, but right now I am uncertain of my schedule. I am also waiting to see if it is going to be an AM or PM trip and the site.

I am just tooooo picky I guess. Wait, No, I can't be - I dive with you.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

i'm open to an afternoon dive if Adrian is ok with that.
    Kim, I assumed this was a morning dive. An afternoon dive doesn't work for me on Sundays.

rEvo

I too, prefer an a.m. trip. So majority rules. Sorry Howard maybe someday we will see you on a boat.

rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Takes more than that to scare me!!!

I might be interested, but right now I am uncertain of my schedule. I am also waiting to see if it is going to be an AM or PM trip and the site.

I am just tooooo picky I guess. Wait, No, I can't be - I dive with you.
    That's ok. I was worried about the little silt i was kicking up leading in front of you, that was until you forced yourself through that cheese press of a restriction and left me in a rusty silt out

rEvo

This has now been changed to an afternoon trip. Tentative destination the Hydro.
    1) Adrian
    2) Tony
    3) Myself
    4)
    5)
    6)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast