+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who wants to dive?

RBW Member Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun's Avatar
    rEvo

Who wants to dive?

I'm looking to dive May 15, 16th and May 22, 23rd. Trying to gauge interest to get something going. Would like to get at least three peeps to go out with Avid Diver. Possible options are Hydro, Miller, Clinton, Lowrance, or open to suggestions. I'll even do recreational stuff if that creates more interest. I need to log some hours so help me get wet.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Who wants to dive?

As of today, I can only commit to Sunday the 23rd, so please put me down for that day.

RBW Member Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: Who wants to dive?

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    As of today, I can only commit to Sunday the 23rd, so please put me down for that day.
    Any requests as far as dive site?

+ Reply to Thread