+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi all!

MrMarcus

Hi all!

My name is Marcus from Gothenburg, Sweden.

Planing on starting up my rebreather path this spring/summer. As my new job involves the new "recreational rebreather", that's the one I am getting started with, sooo eager :)

I am very much into uw video, editing, teaching diving, cave diving and personal wellness coaching.

Will be keeping an eye on this forum from now on..

/Marcus

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Hi all!

Hi Marcus,

Nice to meet you on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Concinal is an unknown quantity at this point Concinal's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Ciao Marco,

Nice to meet you on RBW

Best regards,

Lino

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarcus  View Original Post
    My name is Marcus from Gothenburg, Sweden.

Planing on starting up my rebreather path this spring/summer. As my new job involves the new "recreational rebreather", that's the one I am getting started with, sooo eager :)

I am very much into uw video, editing, teaching diving, cave diving and personal wellness coaching.

Will be keeping an eye on this forum from now on..

/Marcus
    Welcome Marcus to RBW.

I wish you well with your new Job, which is doing what at the "recreational rebreather" Company in Sweden!?

Regards...Paul

MrMarcus

Quote Originally Posted by nicothesailer  View Original Post
    Welcome Marcus to RBW.

I wish you well with your new Job, which is doing what at the "recreational rebreather" Company in Sweden!?

Regards...Paul
    Hi Paul!

I am going to be Area Sales Manager.

Regards,
    Marcus

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Welcome on board.

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarcus  View Original Post
    Hi Paul!

I am going to be Area Sales Manager.

Regards,
    Marcus
    Congratulations, so is that number 4 Sales Manager or is someone moving on?
    I hope you can maintain the "openess" policy that I have experienced with all you guys at Poseidon.

Regards...Paul

+ Reply to Thread