+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello From Canada

RBW Member Marc Dennis is an unknown quantity at this point Marc Dennis's Avatar

Hello From Canada

My wife and I completed our APD training last December in the cold waters of Canada. Peer pressure from our son-in-law and daughter made us take the plunge. We have already made one trip to Florida, another to Tobermory (+38F) and are getting ready for a second trip to Florida in early June. We both love CCR diving and have sold off our twin 85's. We are both 60+ and wondering who else out there is CCR diving in our age group. I suspect we are not alone.

RBW Member diverchrispy is an unknown quantity at this point diverchrispy's Avatar
    Evolution PLUS

Inspiration Classic Hammerhead

Re: Hello From Canada

Does 55 in 2 month's count??

Chrispy

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Meg 2.7, Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

Welcome to world of rebreather diving.
    I am not quite in your age bracket but only 3 years your junior.
    Gabe

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board and congrats to tje course and the units. I hope i can do such thinks when i am on your age.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Marc,

Nice to meet you on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member brokenbones is an unknown quantity at this point brokenbones's Avatar

By the time I can afford a CCR I will be 65. does that count?

Welcome aboard.

+ Reply to Thread