+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: OLED Upgrade for Meg handsets ?

HammerMeg hammermeg is an unknown quantity at this point hammermeg's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: OLED Upgrade for Meg handsets ?

I have a Predator as well. Fantastic Oled screen with great yellow!

David Carden cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Meg 2.7SW, AP Vision+, JJ-CCR

New contact at Wakulla Diving:

Merrilee Jorn

merrileejorn@wakulladiving.com

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

hey everyone,

it has been a long time since I logged in via a computer explorer, since this Tapatalk thing on my mobile phone.... BUT the question is....

where can I find one of these now? I cannot understand why they stopped producing them?

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

You don't want one,I went through 3 of them, and finally converted back to stock.

They just don't hold up

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Pack  View Original Post
    You don't want one,I went through 3 of them, and finally converted back to stock.

They just don't hold up
    Jeff hi. I had one for nearly 5 years now.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member jvos is on a distinguished road jvos is on a distinguished road jvos's Avatar
    Apeks Meg

BMR500 IDA

Does anyone have one available?

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

They don't like the cold water. I had one. It worked above water but display would show random characters when in cold water.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Meggy Meg...

Cool Re: OLED Upgrade for Meg handsets ?

hello everyone,

I have some good news about this.

after going through all my contacts, and a bit of asking a few people, I managed to reach Dr Joerg, the person who made these (as I know), and have talked about this issue with him.

he had stopped production as there was not a lot of demand. but I convinced him that I can find at least 10 people who would want one, exactly like mine, and he said that if we can find at least 10 or even more, then he will start to produce them again.

there will be a 6 weeks order period, so he can start making them. the price, I think will be even less than what we were paying back then, which was around 500 USD, but I am waiting for him to give me the final details of the amount to charge, and I also said that in case there is anyone who gets 2, then there should be a further discount.

so, if anyone would like to have some, please let me know, and I will start writing up names and units they want, and then we can forward this to Joerg.

i will come back for payment details once i have the final words from Joerg.

hope this helps.

Spyros

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7