+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Sunday, May 9 - Avid Diver

RBW Member Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: Sunday, May 9 - Avid Diver

Quote Originally Posted by MarcLaukien  View Original Post
    Just to confirm, the dive trip tomorrow is 8:45am show, 9:00am go?
    I'll wait for Tony to confirm but might be 8:00 show 8:30 go as it's a bit of a ride to the wreck trek

RBW Member MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima, HammerHead, KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Down4fun  View Original Post
    I'll wait for Tony to confirm but might be 8:00 show 8:30 go as it's a bit of a ride to the wreck trek
    Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    For those of us without mothers - we will be diving with Oliver Sunday May 9 AM.
    Unless I hear otherwise, I will assume that it's still 8:30am show and 9:00am go...

RBW Member MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima, HammerHead, KISS

Tony just told me that it's 8:00am show, 8:15am go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5