+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sunday, May 9 - Avid Diver

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Sunday, May 9 - Avid Diver

For those of us without mothers - we will be diving with Oliver Sunday May 9 AM.

Site TBD. We are thinking wreck, or 3 hour drop on a reef, whatever floats your boat

1. Me
    2. Kim

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Sunday, May 9 - Avid Diver

Sign me up.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

So it shall be.

1. Don
    2. Kim
    3. Tony

Come on slackers. Plenty of time to give mom those cheap gas station flowers after the dive.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Mom will just have to work around my diving schedule!

I'm in!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

daniele and i are a go for this. let's do the Hydro or another wreck would be my vote.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    daniele and i are a go for this. let's do the Hydro or another wreck would be my vote.
    Alright, nice to see the captain and his better half joining us for this one!

I'm certainly game for diving the Hydro, because that's always an awesome dive.

Alternatively, I'm also game for doing something shallower, like one long dive on the Tracy/Scutti/Merci Jesus (if that's not too far a drive), because several of us onboard are high-iso-challenged photographers!

Either way works for me, because I just want to get out there and snap some pics!

KISS

OK, I'll tell Oliver we have a full boat.

1. Don
    2. Kim
    3. Tony
    4. Adrian
    5. Jeff
    6. Daniele

I don't care where we go. Hydro, tracy, you guys decide. We can dive the sewage outflow pipe in Delray for all I care.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

slight change of plans. Danile and i are now tenative for this. pull the names for now

RBW Member jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton's Avatar
    Kiss Classic - Shearwatered

Kiss Sport

Tony if Jeff and Danile are out, I will take one of those spots and see if Doug Ebersole can join us. If Jeff and Danile are able to make I will defer to them, but, if not, please add me and I will check with Doug.

Any wreck will be great...but...Lowrance anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    slight change of plans. Danile and i are now tenative for this. pull the names for now

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

I don"t understand. Kim asked me about May 1st and then I see a post for May 9th????

I have no mother, so if its not a problem, I would like to dive May 9th.

Please add my name to the list.
    And if it matters, I like the long dive over the hydro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast