+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Operation Fletcher Dive report, April 2010

RBW Member jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat's Avatar
    rEvo 3 MICRO FT

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR, MEG 2.01

Re: Operation Fletcher Dive report, April 2010

haha -- "no limit charters" for sure...

and how many attempts did it take to dock the boat when back in San Pedro?

Just bustin your chops George ..

John

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by mlaprade  View Original Post
    that was my suit it caught on!?!? ahhhrrrhrhr man...ANOTHER leak to plug.
    It didn't snag anything. We stepped on it and after a drunken mistake of trying to snap the line with my fingers and cutting my hands wide open, we found a knife and cut the douchebags line.

Dive Deep and Dive Long Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Buck-O-Five  View Original Post
    It didn't snag anything. We stepped on it and after a drunken mistake of trying to snap the line with my fingers and cutting my hands wide open, we found a knife and cut the douchebags line.
    Didn't someone try to use their teeth too?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6