+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DSV for sale

RBW Member G4SSG is an unknown quantity at this point G4SSG's Avatar

DSV for sale

delrin dsv reversible flappers not sure of original manifacturer maybe military but very similar to meg

RBW Member Quick Silver is an unknown quantity at this point Quick Silver's Avatar

Question Re: DSV for sale

Hello,
    What is the diameter of the inlet/outlet pipes please. and how much do you want. (i live in the midlands too).

RBW Member G4SSG is an unknown quantity at this point G4SSG's Avatar

Re: DSV for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Quick Silver  View Original Post
    Hello,
    What is the diameter of the inlet/outlet pipes please. and how much do you want. (i live in the midlands too).
    42mm
    make a offer if you are interested in buying
    m

Banned jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont's Avatar
    Revo3 RMS, Revo3 Micro FT, MEG

HH, YBOD, Drager, MK, etc.

Re: DSV for sale

[QUOTE=G4SSG;316724]delrin dsv reversible flappers not sure of original manifacturer maybe military but very similar to meg

Can you list your asking price? This isn't an auction site so if its an auction your looking for I suggest you deal with the appropriate sites, the point being real sellers list prices and don't "test the waters".

I'm in interested in the DSV.

Thank you

Jon

+ Reply to Thread