+ Reply to Thread

Thread: G'Day

RBW Member mjr is an unknown quantity at this point mjr's Avatar

G'Day

G'Day All
    I am new to rebreathers and think that i would love to get into them more. I have been diving for the past 20 years. I am interested in tech diving as looking at fish and coral now bores me sorry to say. I think it might have something to do with a work as a commercial diver and spent many years teaching scuba diving on th Barrier Reef in Australia. Rebreather diving seems to be the next step for me. I am still undecided to witch unit i will want to get training in. I am leaning towards the insperation as i like that unit at it seems that it can be modifided to suit your needs. I have read a lot of post here about many rebreathers and find this site very helpfull. To RBW keep up the good work.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: G'Day

Welcome on board.

+ Reply to Thread