+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Let's do some diving

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Re: Let's do some diving

i went down for a week in november once, got blown all five days and not in a good way, unless you count that one night at cheetahs.

hope you guys get some good weather soon.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

RBW Member deepstops is an unknown quantity at this point deepstops's Avatar

Re: Let's do some diving

Quote Originally Posted by jmiddleton  View Original Post
    Anyone do tomorrow...just sitting here in my hotel in Hollywood crying my eyes out...NOAA said 2 feet or less!!! 2 feet or less!!! Where did this come from? I haven't been on the Lowrance for almost a year...my last three dives on the Lowrance with Oliver have been scrubbed! WHY!!!

Monday anyone?
    Sorry but Mondays and Fridays are out for me. I wish I could.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5