+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: great rEvo class with Jason Fisch

dive! dive! dive! mmarcoux is an unknown quantity at this point mmarcoux's Avatar
    rEvo 3 Micro FT RMS, JJ CCR

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR

Smile great rEvo class with Jason Fisch

I just finished my rEvo class with Jason from The Scuba Connection/Ocean Edge Outfitters. Couldn't be happier with the unit and all of it's benefits. I would highly recommend Jason as an instructor for both the rEvo and anything else he might teach as I was impressed with the knowledge and enthusiasm he has for the sport. He also helped me get a great boat friendly sidemount configuration for me, that works great above and below. Besides great instruction, his shop is top notch and his family and staff are all great people. And finally I can give my back a break!!

RBW Member OrganDonor is on a distinguished road OrganDonor is on a distinguished road OrganDonor's Avatar
    rEvo II hybrid

Re: great rEvo class with Jason Fisch

Congrats Matt! Can't wait to see the new unit in action, and maybe you can teach me a few things!

Bob

RBW Member JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF's Avatar
    rEvo III Hyb Min, rEvo II STD

CK, SK, CCR 2000, Dolphin, Ray

Matthew, you did a fantastic job during your rEvo Class! You are an exceptional diver and it was a pleasure to mentor you.

The Class ran 5 1/2 Days.

We did a total of:

150 minutes of Confined Water Training
    550 minutes of Open Water Training over the course of 9 dives.
    Water Temperature was 43-45 degrees
    Visibility 70 feet.

Cheers

Closed Account Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Congratulations Matt!

It was nice to have met you at the shop. I hope we have a chance to dive together some time.

I'll second the recommendation for Jason. He trained Tina and me on the KISS. He's a fantastic instructor.

Art

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by mmarcoux  View Original Post
    I just finished my rEvo class with Jason from The Scuba Connection/Ocean Edge Outfitters. Couldn't be happier with the unit and all of it's benefits. I would highly recommend Jason as an instructor for both the rEvo and anything else he might teach as I was impressed with the knowledge and enthusiasm he has for the sport. He also helped me get a great boat friendly sidemount configuration for me, that works great above and below. Besides great instruction, his shop is top notch and his family and staff are all great people. And finally I can give my back a break!!
    hi Matthew,

thumbs up for the class!

enjoy diving your unit, and stay safe!!

cheers

ps... 700 minutes in the water: now that is what I call a decent training!! I like it!!!!
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by JasonF  View Original Post
    Matthew, you did a fantastic job during your rEvo Class! You are an exceptional diver and it was a pleasure to mentor you.

The Class ran 5 1/2 Days.

We did a total of:

150 minutes of Confined Water Training
    550 minutes of Open Water Training over the course of 9 dives.
    Water Temperature was 43-45 degrees
    Visibility 70 feet.

Cheers
    congrats!! boat friendly sidemount??? hmmmm is that left or right !!!!????
    and yes Jason is top notch!! good work boys

RBW Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Hey Matt,

are you Fran's son? If so I have dove on your boat a bit (I used to dive an O2ptima) but I am on the rEvo now.

Erik

dive! dive! dive! mmarcoux is an unknown quantity at this point mmarcoux's Avatar
    rEvo 3 Micro FT RMS, JJ CCR

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR

Yes Erik,

you and your buddy were shooting on the Pinthis that day, pretty nice rEvo community growing up here!!

John Billings CapeClipper is an unknown quantity at this point CapeClipper's Avatar
    rEvo

Dolphin

Congrats from the "other" Cape, Matt. And dittos on the Fisch family. My sister lives up your way, in Annisquam, near the lighthouse. (I did the Chester Poling a couple of years ago). Anyway, several of us down here in the Cape Dive Club run local wreck / lobster trips, so perhaps we'll cross paths this season.

BR,
    John

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Congratulations you guy's and welcome to the rEvo club