+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey there!

RBW Member Timo_denmark is an unknown quantity at this point Timo_denmark's Avatar

Hey there!

Well i bet that i can stay down longer than 99.9% of your guys, can do without the tanks and regulators!

I been diving since 1984, Scuba, national team freediving, national team spearfishing, commercial diving and so on.. and this year i took a SC-rebreather course in Jordan - I like to spend a lot of time on the bottom, so CCR is where i want to go! If it is going to be a eCCR or a mCCR - i really dont know, but i like the e&mCCR.

So anyway i wants to figure out to buy or build, and where to get some more training, parts........

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Re: Hey there!

Welcome aboard!

You'll find plenty of information to help you here. Plus, you have a manufacturer local to you

Enjoy,

Phil

RBW Member Felix is an unknown quantity at this point Felix's Avatar
    rEvo III

rEvo II, Sentinel, Megalodon

Hi Timo

Well according to your freediving i can´t really say welcome to the world without bubbles

But i can welcome you to RB world i hope you will enjoy your time in her and find some answer.

Cheers
    Felix

Explorers Exodus Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing's Avatar
    rEvo-II

Quote Originally Posted by Felix  View Original Post
    i hope you will enjoy your time in her

Nice freudian slip there.

Remind me never to breathe form your CCR

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

I think he mean the "world" (bubbleless) or.......

Welcome on board.

RBW Member Felix is an unknown quantity at this point Felix's Avatar
    rEvo III

rEvo II, Sentinel, Megalodon

Remind me never to breathe form your CCR [/quote]

My CCR are better...bigger than your

/Felix

+ Reply to Thread