Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Petition to Teledyne Analytical Instruments

RBW Member Joe Botz is an unknown quantity at this point Joe Botz's Avatar

Re: Petition to Teledyne Analytical Instruments

Damn shame! I signed under my real name, sad state, such a litigious society!
    Nary a person takes personal responsibility for one's actions these days, except of course for us....

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Botz  View Original Post
    Damn shame! I signed under my real name, sad state, such a litigious society!
    Nary a person takes personal responsibility for one's actions these days, except of course for us....
    Sadly that is not the case judging by the post quoted below

Quote Originally Posted by chewie525  View Original Post
    Maybe thay are still making the ones we require but if they say they are not for diving use the liability then reverts to us has any one with a direct contact asked this question . this is just a thought
    Chewie
    If divers actually did take responsibility for their decisions and if there was a way to make those wishes known to surviving family members then this issue may have never happened.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Banned jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont's Avatar
    Revo3 RMS, Revo3 Micro FT, MEG

HH, YBOD, Drager, MK, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawel Szopinski  View Original Post
    I have tried avoiding a separate thread to avoid being too obstructive.

However, people seem to be having trouble in finding the URL, so it makes sense to hang it here on its own.

Background information:

Teledyne Analytical Instruments | Applications
    http://www.teledyne-ai.com/pdf/tai_p...withdrawal.pdf

The petition:

TAI to no longer participate as a supplier of oxygen sensors for the commercial closed-circuit rebreather (CCR) and semi-closed rebreather (SCR) markets Petition

Please forward it to your buddies, students, customers and business partners.

To mods: Any chance to lock it from discussion and make it sticky for reference only?
    Hi Powel:

Unfortunately the only thing that this petition will do is tell them how many law suits they are avoiding......

Banned Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del's Avatar
    JJ, it rocks!

Sports KISS

Another +1 for this is pointless camp.

I believe that if you are petitioning someone, you are asking them to take some sort action, not just inform them you feel they have made a wrong decision in the conduct of their business.

Try rewording it to ask them to restart manufacturing CCR cells (etc.) and that it will be good for them, and you are doing something positive.

This just seems like you're having a whinge.

cheers

Andy

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

I am not actively pursuing it any more and therefore I have closed the petition now.

The thread can be closed as well.
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3