+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LP Hose end inyectors with thread

RBW Member juniorvigo is an unknown quantity at this point juniorvigo's Avatar

LP Hose end inyectors with thread

Hi,

Does any body of you know if exist the change to obtain LP ends of O2 an DIL hoses of the EVO with threads, instead of the one that offer APD ?

It also be nice for the manual inyector terminations...

Thanks in advances
    J.

Damien Siviero betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154's Avatar
    Meg

Inspiration, Kiss, MKVI

Re: LP Hose end inyectors with thread

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I've attached the pull apart schematic for the manual add valves.

With regard to the female hose ends I've not seen these in standard threads. Depending on the make of inflator hose though I've found that some connect and engage, whilst others merely slide on but don't engage.

Regards, damien
    Damien Siviero Photography
    Attached Files

RBW Member JGZimmerle is an unknown quantity at this point JGZimmerle's Avatar
    APD Inspiration Vision

Re: LP Hose end inyectors with thread

The XS Scuba "EZ" QD Adaptor (got mine from the MiFlex UK hose online shop) fits onto and engages on the APD counterlung inlator stems.

+ Reply to Thread