+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: April 3/4 in WPB

RBW Member moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund's Avatar
    Oxygen Rebreather

RG/U-FM mCCR

Re: April 3/4 in WPB

Quote Originally Posted by MarcLaukien  View Original Post
    Is anyone interested in diving on April 3 or 4 (or both) from my boat out of Lake Worth Inlet (West Palm Beach)? It would be relatively shallow dives, perhaps a long drift dive along Juno Ledge. I mostly dove sidemount in the last couple of months, but now it's time for me again to dust off my rebreather and do some CCR dives...
    I would love to take you up on this Marc since one of my dreams is a lazy two hour plus dive on the reefs at WPB using my "rebreather that shall not be named", which needless to say I don't have yet.

I'd ask for a raincheck, but...

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: April 3/4 in WPB

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Really? I'd hate to mess up the BMW with my smelly dive gear
    Tony, I've got no problem with your dive gear in the B'mer, but your deodorant's a whole other matter!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2