+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: April 3/4 in WPB

RBW Member MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima, HammerHead, KISS

April 3/4 in WPB

Is anyone interested in diving on April 3 or 4 (or both) from my boat out of Lake Worth Inlet (West Palm Beach)? It would be relatively shallow dives, perhaps a long drift dive along Juno Ledge. I mostly dove sidemount in the last couple of months, but now it's time for me again to dust off my rebreather and do some CCR dives...

RBW Member MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima, HammerHead, KISS

Re: April 3/4 in WPB

Also, tomorrow (April 1) I'm going diving from Narcosis (Scuba Diving West Palm Beach Florida with Narcosis Dive Charters) out of WPB. RBs are welcome on this boat. Anyone want to join me? Departure is 10am, so you would have to be there at around 9:30am. Temperatures are around 72 degrees according to the boat captain.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

What time Marc? I am available Sunday.

rEvo

Optima, HammerHead, KISS

I don't have any specific time yet, perhaps around 10am or so? I'm flexible.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

i'd like to, but i am up in Marianna cave diving this weekend

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I have a student that is doing his open water dives on his Optima. I don't know if I can dive this week, but if I can, Sunday would be the day [if you wouldn't mind two people].

rEvo

Optima, HammerHead, KISS

I'm afraid I can't take a student on my boat, since I don't run a commercial dive boat, and therefore don't have any of the relevant insurances...

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Marc, if there's room, I'm available to dive on Sunday.

Plus Tony and I could always carpool up together...

rEvo

Optima, HammerHead, KISS

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post

OK, sounds good. My wife volunteered to be captain. So far it's then Tony, you, and me. There is space for one additional diver, i.e., max is 4 tech divers.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post

Really? I'd hate to mess up the BMW with my smelly dive gear

Quote Originally Posted by MarcLaukien  View Original Post
    OK, sounds good. My wife volunteered to be captain. So far it's then Tony, you, and me. There is space for one additional diver, i.e., max is 4 tech divers.
    What is that going to cost you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast