+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Far and Away the Coolest Thing at BTS

RBW Member RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17's Avatar

Re: Far and Away the Coolest Thing at BTS

10-12k? Is this in APOC rubels?
    Tomek

RBW Member Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol's Avatar

What do you think all the ALBOV modifications were all about - surely that is the APOC - shipping next week I believe - or was it last week...

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

All joking aside, I'd buy one in a hot second at that price. Beta or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawel Szopinski  View Original Post
    Does it come with a snorkel or a pony in case if you pop an o-ring?
    Or you just hit an emergency inflate system and rocket upwards. No deco racked up, no issue.
    Last edited by divetheworld; 30th March 2010 at 19:58.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Talking Re: Far and Away the Coolest Thing at BTS

Quote Originally Posted by divetheworld  View Original Post
    Or you just hit an emergency inflate system and rocket upwards. No deco racked up, no issue.
    Begs the question - If you hit the emergency inflate at 200m what speed would you be doing when you hit the surface & how far out the water would you get ?

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky  View Original Post
    Begs the question - If you hit the emergency inflate at 200m what speed would you be doing when you hit the surface & how far out the water would you get ?
    Sorry buddy, but I'm more inclined to say "I'll race yer!" slowest ascent and smallest launch buys the beer!
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Member Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman's Avatar

I'll take two!

Robin

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Quote Originally Posted by divetheworld  View Original Post
    Sorry buddy, but I'm more inclined to say "I'll race yer!" slowest ascent and smallest launch buys the beer!
    Touche !

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Gill Envy  View Original Post
    For that kind of run time Laura would have to add the "U-poo" macerater to her She-P North America line!
    George
    Hey George that comes as standard equipment hahahahah

I just hope it has a bilge pump in each foot in case it springs a leak

Regards,

Lance

Monkeywench ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj's Avatar
    Megalodon

want want want want want!!! I'm gonna have to sell a lotta she-p's get one of those ;)

he's just a hop skip and a jump north of me, i just might have to go be a pest!!!

and here i though that there was no reason to go search for that 'special' target at 600' in puget sound... With one of these bad boys, all bets are OFF! first one to the deck wins the prize ;)
    Last edited by ljj; 31st March 2010 at 00:32.

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Sorry kids - someone forgot a zero.
    It's $120,000 (per Joey)....