+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 24 hour gas stations between Toronto and Key Largo

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Re: 24 hour gas stations between Toronto and Key Largo

Quote Originally Posted by diverchris  View Original Post
    Thanks for the responses. My major area of concern is West Virgina and Virgina. On the Mountineer Highway I don't seem to remember there being any 24 hour gas stations. I know NY, PA, NC, SC, GA, and FL have 24 hours gas.
    No worries on WV and VA there are plenty of gas stations along the way.

Mike Samsen Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

Just remember...this is the civilized continental US you're talking about...no worries! Oh, wait! You're concerned about Va and WV...I see the issue!

plays with fire RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver's Avatar
    modified Poseidon Discovery

While in the U.S. last year I went fly fishing in West Virginia - yep I can see issues! Nice folks though.

Some time in the future I would love to hire a car for a month and just drive around America with no real fixed plans as to where I would have to be each night.
    Last edited by RedSeaDiver; 20th March 2010 at 04:45.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2